Monday, August 10, 2020

Do You Know the Difference Between Being Rich and Being Wealthy? - WSJ

Do You Know the Difference Between Being Rich and Being Wealthy? - WSJ
Good question. WSJ is behind a paywall to make people rich. If I really needed their info I would pay for it... 

My answer is this. Being rich means having more money than other people. Being wealthy means developing a lifestyle of acquiring assets that grow over time. 

Do You Know the Difference Between Being Rich and Being Wealthy?

To one man, money was a plaything. To another, it was a possibility. Guess which one came out ahead in the end?

It isn't often that I receive a new book I feel I have to read, but I couldn't wait to dig into "The Psychology of Money."

To be published next month, this 242-page, easy-to-read book by Morgan Housel isn't about investing. It's about how to think about investing, and it's one of the best and most original finance books in years.

Mr. Housel,...


No comments: